Maxava HA Enterprise+ offers comprehensive High Availability and Disaster Recovery readiness for an IBM i application. Designed for complex environments and organisations serious about their business continuity.
Real-time data replication and unlimited concurrent apply processes means no backlog of changes in a disaster and the ability to do a recovery in minutes. Advanced features including maxView Manager, provide enhanced control and visibility over your environment – wherever you are.
Starting May 1st, Maxava is launching a new and improved version of HA Enterprise, Maxava HA Enterprise+. Some of the additional features are listed below as well as the main benefits of the solution.
Maxava HA Enterprise+ Benefits:
- Remote role swap capability – The new maxView Manager tool enables remote monitoring, management and the ability to perform a role swap on command from a mobile device by utilising our powerful and proprietary Command Scripting functionality remotely. So in the event of a failure, activating a switch to the back-up server is within your control.
- Replication across QDLS, data, objects, IFS, and MQ Series.
- Command Scripting Function – This flexible, smart and simple free format command scripting tool supports all native IBM i commands. Object list sets can be defined and run from a single command – no compiling required. So whether for a migration, one-off event, application specific, role swap or other activities, the scripting function provides simple management with logging and error handling capabilities.
- Easy administration of the HA solution from a green screen, superior GUI or from a remote web ready device such as a PC or smartphone.
- Flexibility and functionality – Maxava HA Enterprise+ is fully spec’d with an extensive range of functionality that includes enhanced auditing, autonomics, spool file replication, extensive configuration and management tools, yet still runs extremely quickly and efficiently.
The recent dramatic natural events that have taken place around the world have brought home to many the impact a disaster can have both personally and professionally.
Our team have been working with some customers who were affected and it has really brought home how vital a HA/DR system is to business continuity in a crisis. Are you adequately covered in the event of an unexpected crisis?