Maxava HA SMB includes capability for data, object and IFS replication and introduces role swap support
Maxava HA SMB provides cost effective High Availability to protect your IBM i business critical applications, data, objects and IFS. It incorporates advanced autonomics, enhanced auditing and user administration tools as well as maxView Monitor – a smart way to monitor your Maxava HA SMB and easily check and report on HA readiness and key IBM i system resources.
- Maxava HA SMB facilitates the replication of data, objects and IFS between ASPs and LPARs on either single or multiple IBM i environments as required
- Data Areas, Data Queues, User Profiles and Dynamic Database Changes can be replicated quickly and effectively with no disruption to your ongoing operation
- A wide range of functionality is available to enhance the end-user’s control and management over their IBM i environment. These features include:
- patrolMAX – a powerful system monitoring feature, autonomics, enhanced auditing, spool file replication, extensive configuration and management tools and both green screen and graphical user interfaces
- If your High Availability or Disaster Recovery needs change, the migration from Maxava HA SMB to Maxava HA Enterprise+ is both straight forward and cost effective