There are some buzz words floating around lately, like ‘Big Data’ and ‘Analytics’, and some 63% of organisations say that these concepts help to create a competitive advantage.
However, do you know what they actually mean or could do? All good businesses collect information, whether on their profitability, productivity or performance. Great businesses go further; they analyse what they’ve collected in real-time. This is the key for constantly making better decisions that achieve better outcomes, even shape events with a high degree of predictability by recognising subtle trends that anticipate these events.
Studies show that organisations that have an Analytics-driven culture outperform their peers, on average, by a factor of three. And according to Gartner 2014, IBM is again the leading Analytics platform for completeness and vision.
Despite its big business perception, IBM has a scalable Business Analytics software solution to suit any organisation and is now also making Analytics available to everyone through Analytics on Cloud. IBM is enabling great businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to large scale enterprise organisations, to work smarter now.
- Streamline data with confidence to ensure your organisation has a single source of truth.
- Enhanced visibility: Tap into all types of information and control the levers of revenue, expenditure, capital, workflow and operational performance.
- Empower people in all roles to explore, share and interact with information internally.
- Confidence in reporting to external stakeholders
- Optimise all types of decisions – whether they’re made by individuals or are embedded in automated systems – using insights based on analytics
- Provide insights from all perspectives and time horizons – from historic reporting to real-time analysis to predictive modelling
- Improve business outcomes and manage risk, now and in the future
It doesn’t matter how large or small your business is there is information we can help you uncover that will help deliver a competitive edge. Contact us today to find out more.