For a lot of customers this is the time of year that maintenance agreements need to be reviewed…. along with all the other work that the new financial year brings. Existing maintenance contracts are up for renewal or some machines are running out of warranty and the right measures need to be put in place. We have spoken to customers that are swamped with work and heard stories of these agreement renewals “creeping up on them” and not giving them enough time to make sure the right decision is made.
The good news is that here at Computer Merchants we can simplify this process for you.
- Remind you when your hardware and software maintenance renewals will be due – At this point we can work with you to make sure the right decision is made going forward – whether it is going to be better value to renew your machine’s maintenance or whether new hardware will be a more cost effective option in the next 3 – 5 years.
- Consolidate Equipment and Contracts – We can consolidate any stray maintenance agreements so all the hardware appears on one agreement and set the renewals to suit you. Listed below are some of the maintenance options available:
- 1, 3 or 5 year agreement options
- 9 x 5 x NBD, 9 x 5 x same day, 24 x 7 x NBD, 24 x 7 x same day, 24 x 7 x 4, 24 x 7 x 2
- Quarterly payment and yearly payment options.
- Consolidate Multiple Vendor Contracts – IBM provide cover for their equipment as well as many other vendors including HP.
- Updates – As you add and remove servers we can update the agreement accordingly making sure you are always covered for your important servers and not paying for machines you aren’t using anymore.
- Reports – We can also provide quarterly reports that can deliver invaluable information to your business. This is an additional service that we can add to your agreement upon setup. This report can also be tailored to fit with the needs of your business. With information such as:
- How many service calls were met?
- What machines required service calls?
- Which machines seem to be failing on a regular basis?
- Which offices and contacts are placing the calls?
- What service calls were for and how they were fixed?
Our Maintenance Team is available to help you with any of these requests.