We have all dealt with the emotions of getting hardware fixed that has broken down. The headache that comes with calling vendors to log a support case and spending hours and hours chasing it up and waiting for the engineer to call back to advise the spare part is days away.
As we are all being asked to do more with less and try to find more ways to achieve efficiency from our staff and hardware, we don’t want to be spending hours chasing a fix anymore.
One vendor has been listening to customers and is now offering a way to ensure that pain is finally gone for good. Lenovo have announced in June 2015, their offering of a Premier Support for all their personal devices.
Lenovo hardware is one of the most reliable in the market today, but for the times there is a problem, there is now a way to get your peace of mind and protect the money you have invested in your business.
Lenovo Premier Support will offer:
- Onshore Technical Call Centre Support, based out of Sydney
- Extended Support Call Hours from 7am to 7pm (EST)
- Next Business Day Onsite Labour and Parts Prioritisation, more parts kept in local warehouses
- Weekday 9am-5pm Onsite Parts delivery
- Logging a Call now gives you a Dedicated Onshore Technical Account Manager
- A Single Contact for End-to-End Case Management that sees all issues through to closure
- Support for OEM Software
This new Premier Support team is made up of highly trained and specialised personnel with a very strong focus on advanced troubleshooting and dedicated case management.
If you are ready for the premier experience that only Lenovo can offer, make sure to ask our team at Computer Merchants.