MEET COMPUTER MERCHANTS
All our customers, from small local specialists to some of the world's best-known names, know that they can expect something special from Computer Merchants. Our IT services and solutions position them to thrive in the digital economy.
From servers, storage and networking to managed and professional services, cloud and as-a-service solutions, Computer Merchants is well-equipped to guide your digital transformation. Every project, no matter how big or small, is managed by our exceptional customer service team. Many of our staff members have been with us for many years, offering the skills and expertise to ensure you get the results you deserve.
Our customers don’t just depend on Computer Merchants to help them get the most from technology; we act as partners in the truest sense. In fact, our CMLive portals even allow you access to our systems of record, so you always know your project, system and support status. Our aim is to make IT easier for your organisation, so you can achieve more.
Plain English Sales Conditions
By signing a Sale Agreement with us (Computer Merchants), you (the Purchaser) agree with the list of joint responsibilities below.
- To ensure you are happy with the end result.
- To supply and deliver the products / services as agreed on the Schedule.
- To guarantee you clear ownership after payment is received in full.
- To notify you, that if you are financing this equipment and Computer Merchants have introduced you to the financier that Computer Merchants may receive a benefit / incentive from the financier.
- To provide manufacturer’s warranty on all new products.
- To honour all warranty and maintenance guarantees in a timely fashion.
- To cover all risks on the equipment up to delivery of the products.
- To remove at our cost, all downgrade/removed parts resulting from upgrades.
- To ensure the products / services will do the job you want, before signing the agreement.
- To ensure you have adequate maintenance / warranty cover.
- To inspect and test the products within 7 days from delivery.
- To arrange and pay for any software licences you need to run the product.
- To give consent to point 4. in our responsibilities.
- To pay for the products / services within 30 days from invoice.
- To grant us title to any downgrade / removed parts resulting from upgrades.
- Not to hold us liable for any damages or injuries due to use or misuse of the products / services.
- To acknowledge that our liability is limited to the cost of replacement products / services or equivalent.
- Not to assign this Agreement.
If an order includes software or other intellectual property, such software or other intellectual property is provided by us to you subject to the terms and conditions in the applicable licence agreement.
Our Certification & Accreditations
Every single one of our people, from administrative and logistics staff to technology specialists, is an expert when it comes to customer service. We place our clients’ needs at the forefront of everything we do, every single time. Of course, we also have a wealth of technical expertise that all kinds of businesses depend on, backed by certifications from the world’s leading vendors.
- VMware Technical Sales Professional 5 (VTSP 5)
- VMware Technical Sales Professional (VCP4)
- VMware Sales Professional (VSP 5)
- IBM Certified Technical Sales Expert – Power Systems with POWER7
- IBM Certified Technical Sales Specialist – Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i
- IBM Certified System Administrator – IBM i 6.1
- IBM Certified Systems Expert – Virtualisation Technical Support for AIX and Linus
- IBM Certified Systems Expert – High Availability for AIX Technical Support and Administration
- IBM Certified Technical Sales Specialist – Power Systems with POWER7 and AIX
- IBM Certified System Administrator – AIX 7
- IBM Certified Specialist – Power Systems Technical Support for AIX and Linux
- IBM Certified Specialist – PureFlex Technical Support
- IBM Certified Specialist – Storwize V7000 Technical Solutions
- IBM Certified Specialist – Midrange Storage Technical Support
- IBM Certified Specialist – Midrange Storage Sales
- IBM Certified Specialist – Enterprise Storage Technical Support
- IBM Certified Specialist – System x Technical Fundamentals
- IBM Certified Systems Specialist – System x Server Family
- IBM Certified Specialist – System z Technical V5
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Tivoli Endpoint Manager V8.2
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Tivoli Storage Manager FastBack V6.1.1
- IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure Storage Sales Professional
- NetApp Sales Professional
- NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Professional
- NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Professional
- EMC Storage Engineer
- Cisco Small Business Engineer Certification
- Cisco Small Business Account Manager Certification
Whatever your industry, no matter the size of your organisation, we have the skills and experience to achieve the outcome you need. Want some specialist skills to support your IT team? Talk to Computer Merchants today.