Terms and Conditions
While Cisco Meraki webinars are open to all audiences and while devices may be offered at live events, to be eligible for a free device, participants must:
- Attend the live event or the live webinar in its entirety.
- Provide a valid company name and website.
- (i) Be an IT professional working in one of the countries listed below, (ii) have an active role of managing, maintaining, or monitoring their organization’s network infrastructure, and (iii) be employed by the company.
- Register with a shipping address in the US (including Puerto Rico), the EEA (including the UK), Australia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, or Thailand. At this time, we cannot ship free APs outside of these regions and cannot ship to post office boxes.
- If from a European country, provide a valid VAT ID for shipment.
- Not be a partner, reseller, distributor, Cisco employee, or consultant.
- Register with their company email address.
- Confirm satisfaction of eligibility requirements and shipping address with a Cisco Meraki representative by phone. Please note that the shipping address must be in the same country as the Participant’s residence or work address on record with Cisco Meraki.
Partners, resellers, distributors, Cisco employees, and consultants are not eligible for the Promotional Device offered in this promotion, and Promotional Devices may not be used for resale, distribution or to provide managed services to customers. Meraki Promotional Devices are limited to one device of each type (MR, MS, MX and SM) per organization and per individual.