Modern businesses need the best technology. Flexible, mobile, agile devices allow staff to put their best foot forward so they can work wherever, whenever, without interruption. Lenovo helps businesses by providing technology powered by Intel® Core™ Processors that contributes in a big way to keeping costs under control, boosting productivity and providing real business growth.
Lenovo’s Business Solutions
Lenovo has been providing tools to accelerate Australian business for many years, with a wide range of solutions that help maximise productivity, reduce costs and give that competitive advantage organisations demand. As the No.1 PC supplier in the world, Lenovo has the insights, experience and credibility to help you make the best buying decisions.
The iconic Think range provides an extensive selection of products to suit all employee needs. With products like laptops, tablets, desktops and convertible devices built to last and packed with innovative technology, each device means business. From 360 degree hinges and touch screens to micro desktops and all-in-one workstations, the options are endless with Lenovo.
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges
Awaken your inner Jedi with the smartphone‑powered augmented reality Star Wars™ experience.
The AR Kit, valued at $399.00, comes complete with a Lightsaber Controller, Lenovo Mirage Headset and Tracking Beacon to create an incredibly immersive gaming experience.
Use your Lightsaber Controller to face off against intergalactic enemies right in your own living room. Feel the power of your opponents’ attacks with force feedback while the ergonomically designed Lenovo Mirage AR headset immerses you in the game. The Tracking Beacon accurately tracks your location while expanding and filling the environment around you for a gaming experience that is truly out of this world.
Outwit your opponent in a game of Holochess, test your skills as a military strategists in a Strategic Combat game or defend the galaxy against some of the most fearsome faces of the Star Wars universe, including Kylo Ren and Darth Vader, in a Lightsaber Battle.
Harness the force and defend the galaxy from your living room today.
Chat to us & WIN!
Excited for the next Star Wars instalment?
Celebrate by entering the draw to win a Star Wars Jedi Challenges AR Kit valued at $399.00.
Entrants agree to a no obligation chat to one of Computer Merchants’ tech engineers to see how they can bring extra fun and power to their workplace.
Claim up to $200 cashback!
There has never been a better time to upgrade your devices.
For a limited time, you can claim up to $200 cashback on qualifying Lenovo ThinkPad and ThinkCentre products (commercial purchases only)*. But get in quick, this offer only lasts until 31 March 2018.
You can purchase a qualifying Lenovo product and claim back the following amounts per unit:
– Intel® Core™ i3/m3: $100
– Intel® Core™ i5/m5: $150
– Intel® Core™ i7/m7: $200
*Company/Business number must be provided. There is a maximum 5 claims per purchaser. Offer ends 31st March 2018. Terms and conditions and qualifying products available at: lenovopromotions.com
Need to know more about technology that supports your business direction and wows your customers?
Contact the friendly Computer Merchants team.
Computer Merchants Lenovo Jedi Challenges AR Competition – Terms & Conditions
- Entry into Computer Merchants Lenovo Jedi Challenges AR Competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Computer Merchants (Computer Merchants Pty Ltd ABN 96 068 435 978) is the Promoter.
- The competition commences on 08/01/2017 at 10.00am (AEST) and concludes on 19/02/2018 at 12.00pm (AEST) (the Competition Period).
- Entry is free and is open to participants in the competition who are residents of Australia and are 18 years or over. Employees and contractors of Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will be chosen by the Promoter.
- How to enter.
a. Enter their details into the competition entry form on campaign landing page http://www.computermerchants.com.au/thepowerisyours/
b. Agree to speak with a Computer Merchants solutions architect for a no obligation chat either by phone or face to face about more power in their workplace.
- Individuals may win only one prize over the Competition Period. There will be one winner.
- One winner will receive a Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges AR Kit for the value of $399. The total Competition prize pool is valued at $399 AUD (inc GST).
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add, remove, modify or replace the Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges AR Kit with other reward incentives at its sole discretion and without notice.
- The Promotor will determine the winners on 21/02/2018 at the Computer Merchants office at 144 Bluestone Circuit, Seventeen Mile Rocks, QLD, 4073 by random selection of entrants who have spoken with a Computer Merchants representative. Winners will be notified via email on 21/02/2018. Prize will be posted to the address the entrant provides within 3 weeks of confirmation of the winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrant, and to either allow or disallow any entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability or responsibility for any fringe benefits tax, state payroll tax or any other tax liability of any kind (Tax) which is or may be imposed in relation to the Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges AR Kit earned under this competition by a entrant. Any Tax liability in connection with Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges AR Kit, but not connected with this competition will remain the responsibility of the entrant.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for and each entrant releases the Promoter from any loss or damage suffered by an entrant in connection with this competition, including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage or loss for personal injury or property damage.
- Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition entirely.
- All entrants acknowledge and agree:
a. An entrant has no rights or remedies against the Promoter if the Competition is cancelled, suspended or modified in any way; and
b. to release the Promoter and its agents from any claim they may have in connection with a suspension, cancelation or modification of the Competition.
- Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties under the Competition and Consumer Act 2013 or similar state legislation.
- Collecting personal information:
- Using your personal information:
We do not use your personal information for any other purpose, except to run the Competition, select a winner and award the prize. The prize will be distributed by the supplier, so your name and postal address will be shared with them. If you do not wish to receive marketing and promotional material from use, please contact RAW Marketing on 1300 866 935. We do not sell or rent your personal information to another person for their own marketing and promotional purpose.
- Disclosing your personal information:
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
a. responding to lawful information requests from courts, government agencies and lawyers;
b. investigating and dealing with suspected fraud and unlawful activity;
c. protecting our lawful interests; or
d. in the process of a sale or purchase of us or our business.
- Winner’s name/s may be published on the Promoter’s website. If you are not willing for these uses or disclosures to occur, you cannot participate in the Competition.
- Please send any questions in relation to the competition to the following email C/-: firstname.lastname@example.org